medac stipendium hematology
– terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply to applications submitted for consideration to receive the Nordic grant. By applying, the applicant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Application in English in two (2) pages:
- Project title
- Research/project plan
- Timeline of research/ project
In addition to the application:
- Short CV
- List of publications (if not in CV)
- Ethics approval if research
Applications should be sent before September 1st 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional terms and conditions in detail:
- Applications received after the stated deadline for submission, will not be considered for the medac grant.
- Applications should contain a rationale and background of the project, the objectives, a description of methodology, timelines and a budget.
- The following projects will be considered as eligible: projects in stem cell transplantation (allogenic or autologous).
- Eligible applicants for the grant are active in the Nordics and performing research/projects primarily taking place in the Nordic region.
- Submissions will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee. The decision on the award of the grant will be final and binding.
- medac Nordics and the Scientific Committee members may retain a copy of the submitted applications.
- The applicant’s name and address and a short summary of the project (based on the application) may be publicly communicated/published by medac and/or the Scientific Committee.
- The grant funding will be transferred to a bank account of the institution at which the project will be performed and with which the applicant is affiliated.
- Funding may only be used for legitimate and necessary out of pocket costs associated with proper conduct of the project.
- If a project is terminated before initiation, unused funds should be refunded to medac.
- A transparency disclosure – “This project was supported by an unrestricted scientific grant by medac” – should be included in project communications and publications.
- The recipient of the grant commits to report to the Scientific Committee upon completion of the project. One year from the receipt of the funds, an interim report is to be submitted to the Scientific Committee.